Hello, Thank you for taking the time to visit our website.
Please take a look around and learn a bit more about us. We look forward to seeing you in person soon. If you have any questions, please feel free to send us an email through our Contact page. Thank you!
Since 1990, CCM Auto Repairs has been performing factory scheduled maintenance, oil changes, tire rotation, alignments and general auto repair in Port Chester, NY.
We service all cars, trucks, and SUVs, both domestic and foreign. We pride ourselves on offering our customers prompt turnaround time at very fair rates. Our shop owner, Carhilt Melgar, has over 30 years of automotive experience, starting his career originally as an Aviation Mechanic. Even today, he is a hands-on owner, getting his hands dirty to make sure the job is done right the first time.
CCMAR is conveniently located downtown just 3 blocks north of the Metro-North train station (we have moved our location in July 2017). Our family-owned and operated auto repair shop has built trust and loyalty among our customers and we are proud to say that they happily return to us with their auto repair needs over and over again.
While we are not magicians or genies, we promise to do our very best, using our experience, skill and training. Our satisfaction is keeping you and your family on the road safely with as little down-time as possible.
To offer a wide array of service we make sure our equipment and tools are up-to-date. We invest in advanced automotive diagnosis tools, among the many, Autologic, etc.
In July 2017 we moved to a new facility, a few blocks from our previous location, and now offer full body shop restoration with a full feldged spray & bake booth.
We know that keeping up with factory scheduled maintenance is important to extend the life of your vehicle and to increase its everyday performance. That’s why our technicians are dedicated to providing you great auto repair and maintenance services. Our trained and experienced technicians have over 150 years of combined experience, we offer prompt turnaround and same-day service.
Please fill out this Form for Drop-Off during non-working hours.
NYS Inspection Center
- Get your annual New York State Inspection sticker
- Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI)
- Insurance CARCO* Inspection
- Factory Scheduled Maintenance 30K, 60K, 90K
- Oil Changes
- Tune Ups
- Filter Replacements
- Windshield Wiper Blades
- Fluid Services
- Trip Inspections
- Bulb Replacements
- Battery Replacement & Re-Charge
- Tire Rotation
- Tire Mounting
- Tire Balancing
- Flat Tire Repair (Patches & Plus)
- Tire Replacement
- Wheel Alignment
- Wheel Repair & Replacement
- Transmission Service & Repair
- New & Rebuilt Transmissions
- Driveline Maintenance & Repair
- Axle Replacement
- Differential Service & Repair
- Clutch Repair & Replacement
- Engine Repair
- Engine Replacement
- Engine Performance Check
- Engine Refresh
- Belt & Hose Replacement
- Driveability Diagnostics & Repair
- Fuel Injection Service & Repair
- Fuel System Maintenance & Repair
- Ignition System Maintenance & Repair
Other Repair Services
- Computer Diagnostics
- Check Engine Light Diagnostics
- Air Conditioning Service & Repair
- Electrical System Diagnosis & Repair
- Brake Repair
- Suspension & Steering Repair
- Shocks & Struts
- Cooling System Service & Repair
- Exhaust Systems & Mufflers
- Maintenance Inspections
- Brake & Lamp Inspections
- Exhaust System Repair & Replacement
- Custom Exhaust
- Fleet Services
- Hybrid Services
- Trailer Repair
- Chassis & Suspension
- Power Steering Repair
- Body & Trim Repairs (Mirrors, Door Handles, Locks)
- Power Accessory Repair
- Performance Upgrades (Interior, Exterior, Drivetrain)
- Custom Solutions
- Xenon Headlight (HID) Retrofits
- Tow Hitch & Harness Add-on
- Snow Plow & Commercial Add-ons
- … Many other repairs, upgrades, etc. (please ask)
- Local Pick-up to Premises
- Flat Bed & Traditional Tow Trucks
Insurance Repairs & Claims
- Accident Repairs & Restoration
- Full Service Support (Our repair shop works directly with your Insurance company for your convenience)
- On-Premises Appraisals (Insurance agent inspects your vehicle at our location)
If you would like to contact us for general inquiries or an appointment please feel free to send us a message using the form below.
If you would like a faster response, please give us a call at our office. Further down you will find a map available and operating hours for your convenience. Thank you!
After 27 years at our Midland Avenue location, WE HAVE MOVED. We are still conveniently located in downtown Port Chester, by the Byram River Bridge.
For reference, we are located at the same drive-in complex as the Tarry Lodge Customer Parking and Millenium Stone.
1 Mill Street – Building C – Port Chester, NY 10573
If you are using GPS or a Navigator you may need to use the address 13 Mill Street, Port Chester, NY 10573.
From North Main Street we are 1 block away (approx. 2 blocks from the AMC Loews Theater).
Below are our Operating Hours. If you need Drop-Off Service, please fill out this Form for drop-off during non-working hours.
Standard Hours (please call for changes during major holidays):